Wednesday, April 10, 2013

So What!

So What Wednesday
This week I am saying So What!:
-That I haven't slept in a little over 2 weeks. My eyes are officially blood shot, but we get to take our little lady home from the hospital TODAY so that makes it all worth it.
-I need to buy Visine for my bloodshot eyes, but I have a weird thing with visine and I think that only pot heads buy it and I don't want to be judged when I go get it. I am no pot head, although my eyes would tell you something different.
-Mr. T and I have tickets to see Miranda Lambert on Saturday and we are so excited about it! Hopefully a night away is just what the doctor ordered.
-I am still trying to get on the whole "Downton Abbey" bandwagon. I am getting better with it, but still not seeing the hype. However, I do want an english accent and a giant castle. With electricity please.
-That I am all out of SO what's! My brain is working at about 50%, but hopefully I will be back in full force soon!


Stephanie said...

Get some Visine. Who cares what the stoned check out girl/boy thinks??

And about Downton Abbey... stick with it. It gets better.

Sara said...

Thanks for linking up today, commenting and following from

Christine Powell said...

You are doing amazingly well through this tough time. I'm sending your beautiful baby girls healing and get-out-of-hospital soon vibes :)

And I'm a Downton Abbey fan ;)

Thanks for linking up with the Tuesday Baby Link-Up! :)

Jelli said...

So glad you could take that sweet little lady home this week. She's gorgeous! Enjoy your new family of 4! What an incredible blessing.