Thursday, February 23, 2012

My baby daddy...

Turned 29 today! He is now a cradle robber again because he is 2 years older than me (gasp!). Somehow we manage that awkward age difference well.

Fishing is his favorite thing in the world to do. So what are we doing for his birthday? If you guessed fishing you don't know me well. We are going to Nashville to see Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan! Beer, Biscuits and Country Music come in a close second to him, and so we are going with that route.

So happy birthday you dirty old man. I love you!

6 comments:

Samantha said...

Haha, I like the last thing you wrote... "happy birthday you dirty old man!" Too funny. :)

Sam
*enter my giveaway!*
http://www.petitefemmejolie.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

Happy Birthday! My husbands a year and a half older than me and I always give him a hard time too :) Have a blast at the Jason Aldean concert... country music crowds are the best!

basebell6 said...

happpy birthday to him! enjoy nashville!

Laura said...

It's Blissdom weekend here which means TONS of bloggers are in town AND you're here?! Nashville must be the place to be!

Crystal Seed said...

Hahaha!! This is too cute! My husband is 6 years older then me!!! Ha, he thought he was cool when he was a 23 year old getting cozy with an 18 year old! lol!!! Now we're just getting old together....the age difference doesn't even matter! It's the love that counts! Happy birthday to your dirty old man :-)

Heather Jones said...

Ha ha! If you think that is old, there is an 11 year age difference between me and my husband! :) LOL. Happy Birthday to him!

Heather From Mommy Only Has 2 Hands!